Long Island Purchaser’s Home Inspections
We check everything structurally inside and out, roof to foundation, to make sure everything is properly built and structurally sound. We test all the mechanical systems (plumbing, heating, cooling, waste discharge), as well as the appliances. We check for any moisture issues within the home. We check everything on the exterior (sheds, decks, patios, garages). We check the soil grading and the vegetation around the home. We include a termite inspection on the NPMA 33 form, which is required by the banks for closing. We get the full written report with photos out to you the next business day.
Are you buying a home?
Here are some advantages of buying a home that has been inspected pre-purchase:
- Purchaser’s home inspection can help prevent 11th-hour re-negotiations and delays.
- Purchaser’s home inspection can reveal problems ahead of time, which:
- gives the seller time to make repairs;
- gives you the information you need to make an informed home-buying decision.
There are distinct advantages of having access to a Purchaser’s Home Inspection report:
- This is an essential step in helping you properly list your home
- The report will inform you of any items you were not aware of prior to listing