Long Island Purchaser’s Home Inspections
Are you buying a home?
Here are some advantages of buying a home that has been inspected pre-purchase:
- Purchaser’s home inspection can help prevent 11th-hour re-negotiations and delays.
- Purchaser’s home inspection can reveal problems ahead of time, which:
- gives the seller time to make repairs;
- gives you the information you need to make an informed home-buying decision.
There are distinct advantages of having access to a Purchaser’s Home Inspection report:
- This is an essential step in helping you properly list your home
- The report will inform you of any items you were not aware of prior to listing